Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Main star diary Friday 20

Today at school we had assembly I hate assembly at lunch time we had a lock down were someone in our school had a chain and was swinging it some everyone had to go inside and then we went back out side for 10-20 minutes.













After school I went to a dance class mum looked after the boys after my dance class I went to the pool for a swimming lesson then I played for a bitt then we went to our school to have a little play the boys could not do the spiny monkey bars then we went back to the high school were I had my dance class and waited for my dance teacher so we could take her to the top 10 holiday park because she was staying there because she is from  Springfield I played with the boys on the bouncy pillow and then we went and seen my dance teacher leisa after we went home we had KFC for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.