Pages

Thursday 19 March 2015

Main star diary thursday 19

Today at school me and my friend Anna went to kappa haka we did not learn any thing new but kappa haka is very fun you  should do it if you already do it I hope you in joy it.
Image result for 3rd position in feet


Image result for 2rd position in ballet feetAfter school me mum and my cousin Skye went to Hokitika for a ballet lesson we learnt a ne step were we stand in 3rd position and it looks a bit like this and then we go out to 2rd  position and it looks a bit like this and then we turn to the side and put our left foot on the over I can not find a pitcher then we turn and end in  right 3rd position it looks abit like this on the way home we seen heeps of rabbits running around there were like 30 of them.
This is a pitcher of me at ballet.
Image result for right 3rd position in ballet feet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.