Pages

Sunday 22 March 2015

Main star random act of kindness each day for a week

Act of kindness number 1
A little girl was crying at school and took her to the office.

Act of kindness number 2
Gave Isabella my ballon's to play with.

Act of kindness number 3
Made mum a cup of tea x3.

Act of kindness number 4
Picked some vege's from the glass house and gave them to Emily.

Act of kindness number 5
Took my sunflower's that I grew to the crematory.


Act of kindness number 6
Giving some of my old toys to my cousin Nikyla.



Act of kindness number 7
On Sunday me and the other 4 girls I dance with are going to dance together one of the girls Iris can not make it because her granddad is sick so we are all going to sign a card for her so she knows we are thinking of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.