Pages

Sunday 13 November 2016

Main star flotation device term 4

This term for main star I had to make a flotation device, and I decided to ask my dad to help me find some materials and we found 2 buckets from the garage and we also found some rope, I plated the rope so that it would be stronger and then I tied the rope to the handles of the buckets and then we did not need to cut it because they would pull me in from the rope and they would have heaps of rope because the hole role would be there if the needed any more rope.

The idea is that the buckets have tight lids on them so they hold air and float and then the rope is short so that it can go under your armpits and you can float because the buckets will be holding you up.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Heidi,
    Corianna Here
    I really like your flotation device very creative at first I did not get it but it could be very handy. How long did it take to make it? This reminds me of mine that I am making, Well done From Corianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora, Heidi
    Alex Co here
    I really like your flotation device because it looks cool and you have found materials from your house to make it. Do you think it will float?
    Heoi ano taku mo naianei (That's all for now)
    From Alex Co

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.