Pages

Monday 15 June 2015

Main star teach 5 people how to leave a quality comment on your blog

I have sent a email to :

Mum
Marc
Nana
Skye
Alex
Kasey

and i'm going to ring and tell

granddad and tarn

how to leave a quality comment

here's a copy of the email I linked my blog to the email to make easy

hi everyone
for main star we have to teach  5 people how to  leave a Quality Comment on my blog.
I am asking you to help me.
To get on my blog click the link  My blog
here how to do it you need to comment on my blog every week from now to the 20th of july
you can comment on any of my post then click then click publish.
Here's some tips on how to leave a Quality Comment
Tip #1: Start with a greeting
Tip #2: Compliment in a Specific Way 
Tip #3: Add New Facts

Tip #4: Make a Connection
Tip #5: End with a Question 
Tip # 6: Proofread Your Comment
Thank you (:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.